Ketchup

Wow, I have restarted about 10 blogs since the injury. It's 2 months since my last blog and since my achillies 'went'. The short version is I have trained, I have run slowly, I have done plyos and I have done s&c.

I can run slow but sessions affect it more. I did a decent session 12 days ago but was affected afterwards and after that my head went.

I finally did a session that I could recover from on Tbursday albeit slower and shorter but it finally feels like there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I am at the stage where I don't want to think about racing, I just want to get back to a routine. From there I will start to build and it won't take long to get back where I am starting to close in on fitness.


I can run

I can plod slowly without affecting it too much. 

Plyometrics will set me free

I need to do this 3 x per week. Have finally done week 2 of the plan and I have to focus on these

Consistent strength & mobility

Each muscle group (calf raises, glute hurdle, rdl, slant squat) at least 1 but max 2 per week. Daily mobility on ankle and hips.

Session Discipline

Hit target times, for current fitness, no more. 1 finish sessions, 2 recover, 3 layer sessions, 4 build times. Have to stop getting carried away

That is me right now. Not much to update. 2 months in the wilderness and motivation at a record low. I will be back !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Start of Torun Specific Block

Reboot - It's all about 2024