Who on earth is reading this shit???

Seriously, why am I getting 6 or 7 views per post ? This drivel is appalling even by my low standards !!

So, Happy New Year! Spent the past 10 days away in the Cotswolds at our holiday home. Beautiful place on a lake with the advantage of a spa and gym on site. So plenty of rehab weights and long walks to keep the comeback on track.

Aim now is to start bike fitness now I am home (Zwift 12 week FTP builder) and hopefully start a tentative runback from Monday.

As it stands I am dead set on doing 1 day total strength and conditioning day (pilates, weights, core etc...) I do say this every time but this time I mean it ... lol

Run wise I would really like a shot at running on track. Going old school with training and doing mainly intervals with some plyo thrown in to keep my legs able to take the pounding. If I do get the all clear to run again it makes sense time wise as it's the fastest way to get fast. I'm up the track twice per week with the kids anyhow so may as well make the most of the time!

Bike wise I'm not really fussed but 3 bike sessions a week to break up the run can do no harm.

So, still shit blog about someone who can't actually run and can't be arsed to bike. Great stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block