Reboot

The struggle is real.

Finally feel like I am starting again. Absolutely bottomed out in motivation and form but I have been running on - off now for a few weeks. Last week was the first week with some kind of consistency. This week the plan is to just slowly get it done and once my body starts to adapt it'll (hopefully) flow a bit again.

It's amazing how you get out of good habbits and discipline so easily when you are not training and racing regularly.

I have been making appalling decisions lately. Drinking to excess randomly in the week, letting my good conditioning routines slip, no weights, bad diet, bad sleep. You name it, it's been shite.

Hopefully now I can start to build and get back into the groove.

I had a really good 5-6 months last year when it was smooth and flowed really well. Hopefully from here I can build a nice base and start to get that back.

As always phase 1 is to run, run freely and regularly with no sessions and just feel like I am ready to push on.

Today's run was the best one back yet. Aches but no significant pains but more pleasingly was 8/mm felt like 9/mm. It's a good start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo