Friday 27th April

So run day today. Legs feeling fresher for the day, almost normal.

Day off work, shopping and noncing about. Posh fry-up (Ubantu) and Nandos for lunch, needed to get out anyways to burn off some flab!

On the run, felt OK for a couple of miles, legs started aching. Garmin no signal so splits off laps (7.03, 6.47, 6.30, 6.44, 6.41). All off about 151/152 bpm once I had warmed up so not as bad as expected. Relaxed on the last 2 1/2 miles as legs were a bit stiff. Kept an eye on HR but to be fair was hard to keep it up high without tiring the legs.

Pretty happy if I can have my own legs back by Sunday I reckon. That will be interesting as we have a box for the Spurs game and I have a lift so will be pretty hammered.

Marathon recovery is taking it's time on the body, the mind has healed though. Pissed off I let myself down with poor discipline after a great build up but that's the draw of the marathon, fuck it up and you have a long wait till the next one. The learning curve is steep!

Decided today to switch off my fetch training broadcast, from now on people have to check here to see what I have been up to. Maybe, just maybe I will monetise it and earm my fortune :)

Interesting results from Sunday, maybe 2 local guys nailled really good runs. Myself and probably 3/4 others ran 'OK' - below expectations but not disasterous and a few guys shat the bad.

Cold bath now followed by little bit of stretching while I cook dinner (Lamb chops - fav din dins). May crack a few beers open tonight. Good telly night as Dexter is on - if you don't watch it give it a whirl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block