Lost - Mojo - if found please return safely

After last weekend's race I have only managed one run all week - coke club on Wednesday - which was a fairly painful shuffle.

Since then I have isolated the knee which now seems to be the main problem. Ice and heat treatment is making it better (as is no running) and it does feel like it's getting better every day.

I have physio booked in for Friday which will probably be clear to run by then !!

It's been frustrating but just one of those things. It turned out far worse than I originally thought. The knee still feels swollen but I can now walk upstairs with zero pain. Not checked out squatting yet and i have had the odd strange twinge but I'll continue with the rehab.

More worrying is the total lack of mojo. Can't even be bothered to check Strava or race results (did watch the AAA's tho) and I'm not really missing it. It'll probably come back when I start running clear again but for now I'm pretty much OK with being benched.

Race wise - everything is off the table now. No targets, no aims. I'll return slowly, mainly on the treddy and keep it easy to start.

Guestimate that I'll be jogging by next week with the way things feel but I could really do with doing some strength work in the meantime.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo