Sensible head on

For a change!

Yes, today's tempo I have binned in exchange for a bike session to give the shin more time to heal. It's not 100% today but I could certainly do it. I actually feel really good too.

So I'll switch the run to tomorrow as I have a forced rest day Saturday (Ange is away). The main problem being I really need to do a longer run tomorrow rather than the planned tempo (I can switch it to Sunday evening).

So tomorrow depending on how I feel (this shit all changes by the hour) I'll attempt 90 mins steady (lumpy route into Cambourne) with a view to getting at least 12 miles in at 150-155 bpm. That should set me up nicely for a solid tempo Sunday and a decent return of pace for 4 runs for the week. It's not progress in terms of quality that I would like but at this stage I just want to be able to run niggle free (hmmm, I've said that a couple of times before!!)

Bike session was OK. Power still pony but session is done. 2 x 20 @ 160w avge. These will creep up until February when I'll start thinking properly about the bike.

For now, loads of stretching and rolling and aiming to run 4 x per week and bike 3 until the run is clear and I can look to increase mileage and start racing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo