Week 2 Day 2

8 miles 'general aerobic' today. According to P&D that's the HR range 138 - 155 bpm. Anywhere between 8:30 & 6:60/mm depending on how I am feeling! Having had a VO2 max & LT test I know really that these runs need to be around 150 bpm.

However I couldn't find my HRM strap so fucked it off and went old skool tonight.

Wenny called up an hour earlier to ask if I was coming to the track. Said I was binning it and doing a steady and he decided to come along.

Nice to have company for a change and also nice for the legs to feel fresh for a change!

Off we set at a decent clip feeling very easy. 6.46 first mile and then a good wind behind 6.29. Into the wind with 6.43 & 6.41. Wenny was pretty fucked so stopped so he could have a piss.

Felt awesome at halfway and would normally have picked up. Wind behind for 6.57 & 6.55 before a slow 7.05 into the wind and up the hill. Last mile 6.37 giving 54.15 for 8 miles feeling very comfortable.

13 miles tomorrow and will probably do it at sub 150 bpm HR so will be interesting.

6 lamb chops for dinner, think that may be a record. I fucking LOVE lamb !!!


Sorry about the tourettes if anyone is actually reading !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo