Overshoes rule

Why didn't I buy any before??? Man my toes were cosy on today's ride.  Turner you let me down son, you should have been forcing me into buying these, don't worry about aero bars and zipp wheels!

So, after a good solid 8 mile run Sunday I managed a nice recovery10k with andy Monday afternoon. We managed to outpace the turning of the earth this week and hit a respectable 8.52/mm. Look away DC, you march around campus faster than that between noncing sessions!



Good solid swim with JD Monday night. My inflatable sex shorts powering me round a 7.28 400m warm up. Good distance session and did 2x200, 4x100 and 8x50. Happy days, I may survive without drowning just yet.

Tuesday was lazy day. Cold and miserable I snuck out for a 5 mile HR test. Results were pretty shit but could have stayed indoors eating Harribo so wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Wednesday did the Spinervals DVD. Fuck that's hard work then straight out for a 4 mile run. Bike is getting better and brick was quite easy. Added another couple of 'slag' miles to the Chinese for a takeaway later that evening. Nutrition is key ;)

Today was off work so took advantage of a nice sunny and dry day to do a 30 on the bike. Started steady holding back and was flying - first 7 is downhill so duh! Long story short, flew on the flat bits, was less shit than last time at the up bits and wound up with 19.6 mph avge although Strava says 19.4 #knobsoftware.

So that's me this week. Plenty of stuff in the bank. Still need a long run but some outdoor bike time felt good - like a stray dog with 2 cocks.  Turbo sessions paying off and not sure if running is coming on but doing more of it. Swims good but think it may be down to the sex pants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo