USE Tula aero bar review

USE Tula Aero bars
USE Tula Aero bars
Wow, I rank for 'Garmin is useless' and 'poxy Garmin' #result !!

Also the outdoor centre blog I posted a couple of weeks back and thorney 10k!!! It's almost like I know what I am doing :)

So today ordered up some bike bling for Jezebel. Dura ace peddles, a spanking saddle (god knows what make it is but looks cool) and a new set of USE Tula aero bars. They look the tits, all carbon and aerodynamic! Also added dura ace shifters to go with it and white bar tape.  Jazzy will look a real slut when this is all on it.

The plan then is to get the drivetrain and bottom bracket serviced and relubricated to make sure I am getting every single available Watt out of her. The sexy slag.

Yesterday carded a zero. Meetings overran and after swimming and food with kids just CBA to get out.

Today again meetings overran so no afternoon swim but hit road reps with the #stIvesElite.

Really good turnout - about 10 of us. Session was mile downhill, 2 x 3k, mile uphill. Times were 5.29, 10.27, 10.31, 5.44. Blew on 2nd half of first 3k and had to drag my arse around after that. Pace about 10 secs mile down on last year so that's probably where I'm at for st Neots. Bollocks, I am not fit enough!

Swimming tomorrow in my sex pants. Meeting at 12 in Basingstoke so that's fucked the morning session!!

Finally must mention my new USE Tula aero bar carbon review just so it ranks well in google #toptips :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo