Poxy Garmin is useless

Did my 8 mile steady tonight. Conscious I needed to go a lot quicker than last week I set off fairly quick (for a little fat bloke). Wound the pace up but never seriously threatened 6/mm and finished up with 6.16/mm avge. 10 secs a mile quicker than last week. But, Garmin upload fucked up for some reason and I don't know HR avge.


Bastard, I am a stats geek! Reckon it was 162 beat per minute but who knows. Not my poxy Garmin that's for sure!!

So run is going well. 35 miles this week. 4 good weeks in a row.

Didn't get a 2nd swim in, pissed about that. Would have done it tonight but tv is good! 2.3k which is average but need 2 swims next week to make up for it.

Did 60 on the bike total. A good 30 outdoors at pretty much 20mph and 2 solid mancave sessions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo