Shtick

Did a good swim session with Ian T Thursday night. Followed that up with a curry and a couple of beers which is always nice! Rubber pants went down a storm and some 1.45s for 100 were nicely done! Still a few yards behind mr T but he's still swimming more than double me at the minute ;)

Fridays big brick was pretty shit. 51 min turbo at about 18.5 mph and 6 miles at 7.30 pace but timed out the session so was all I could manage. Need a bigger bike this week outdoors.  My bike and swim are just not getting enough time but once I nail running I should be able to maintain with 3 runs a week and switch focus.



Happy to have a rest day yesterday then today I had to miss the frosty to take Jacob to wembley for a kids pitch day. Was amazing for him to play on the pitch and he really enjoyed it. Got home, tidied up and hit today's run and happily better than last week!

8 miles at 6.26/mm for 161 bpm.  HR a little high but hopefully see pace come down to 6.15 before St Neots putting me in 80 min shape.

Boys all did frostbite today, some ok performances. Mr Day had a stand out one as did Al P with a pb. Looking way down the field some local runners had stinkers. Guys with some quick PBS running 3/4 mins down. Cannot wait to be competitive again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo