Manflu

Great swim set yesterday, 400 warm up then 100, 200, 400 with paddles followed by same again with pull. Then I put the flippers on and cracked out 3 x 100 in 1.29 avge! 400 cool down for 2.5km and longest ever session.  Good volume and will build on that as I didn't feel too bad.

Finished off the day with a 30 min turbo. Nice!

Today rested up, feel like I am at the peak of manflu and hoping tomorrow is another day! Hip doesn't feel bad at all so I'll see how it handles a swim and short tempo session tomorrow.

Swim I have been looking up on. I'm working down to a 1.45 ish avge per 100m on the shorter stuff.  It's all on the front of the stroke to improve I reckon, hand entry & catch. My pull feels pretty good but I am pushing down on the stroke - big novice mistake.  Doing at least 2 swims per week and focusing on that should get me to the low 1.30s I need.

Picked up Jezebel today with her new bars and service, see looks sexy as fuck! Cannot wait to mount her :)

Being ill sucks, makes everything feel shit. Fingers crossed I'll be running back where last week left off and getting the hours back in the ironman bank soon.

Comments

  1. Hand enters at angle to spear water. Fingers below wrist, wrist below elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll more to keep elbow higher. Drop hand into water early and reach not entering water at end of reach. That's tomorrows drills !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo