It's an uphill slog

Flying visit to Lower Mill yesterday to fit a new bed and take down the old one.  Bit of a ball ache but nice to see the summer home.

Back today, out to the track. Ran 2 laps with DC then 3 1/2 mile loop around town trying to focus on form.  Not a lot of change, it 100% feels better but I still haven't cured the injury - I'm just not making it worse. Fingers crossed the relaxed week will ease it off.

Interesting to find driving from the knee made hill running a lot more powerful.  Recently the wind and hills have fucked me but effort was noticeably calmer doing this.

I just need a bit of luck now.  If the niggles go (shin and achillies) I think I could be dangerous this year.  It's going to take a huge slice of luck though for everything to clear up anytime soon.  Like I say it appears the new form stops causing new damage I just hope the old damage fucks off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block