Resting up

Bit of a ball ache this week.  The shin isn't 100% so along with everything else decided to rest it up and do rehab exercises.

Not the end of the world.  Running doesn't aggravate it so if I can loose the issue I should be able to build.

Have booked in to see Eric on Thursday so hopefully be ironed out in the next week or so.

Will test run tomorrow, after some strengthening and probably some weight baring exercises. 

It's frustrating but this is what happens when you let it go I guess. 

Weight is the big problem.  No running = no weight loss.  Like i say the plan is just to get back running and on the plan in the next few weeks.  I'm not actually in terrible run shape considering I'm nowhere near race weight, so if I can just get over these niggles I think I will be OK.  It may be a slow burn but even if I'm running well by autumn I'll take that!

Patience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block