ECCA Cross Country Relays

In a word. Shite.

Ok, that's a little harsh. It could have been better, a decent start but just went too hard on the middle of the first lap which left me tired on the second lap and dropped maybe 15 secs.

The issue is the lack of strength. I know even in great shape currently I would not be quick enough here to be competitive. 

What do I need? 

1 - Healthy - no niggle just free reign to train

2 - Strength - yeah those long rep sessions can't progress quickly enough !!

3 - Better endurance. Can't hide behind the fact I need a long run

That's about it. Simple mix. Just plan better, recover better and you'll train better. That'll give me the right result long term. Just need to stay in the game.

Piriformis - that's only going to rehab by doing the S&C which is primary focus right now.

Forget the race plans from now to new year, just get stronger and lighter and stay healthy. Do better Daz Man

/rant



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block