FFS

Supposed to do 6 miles with Stevie B on Friday. Long story short he made it an 8 miler and by 7.5 I was walking in agony. Bloody weak adductors again! It's not his fault, regularly I would have been happy to make it a bit longer but the last mile and a half was what broke the camels back.

Offic party Friday night, planned rest day Saturday (leg not feeling too bad but dull ache) and Sunday spent doing 2 turbo sessions.

Leg now feels OKish. Have physio appt tomorrow morning were I should find out whats happening Sunday. If all goes well, I hope I can run reasonably comfortable Tuesday, then hard on Wednesday and Thursday. BUT, and like mine it's a big but I will have to wait on results from physio tomorrrow.

If things are not great I will keep rocking the cross training, it would be criminal to waste fitness after what I've done recently. So right now I am a bit lost. Have swimming kit tomorrow so not planning to run. Thursday last week I killed a session and the Weds and Sunday before that were great. SO, it's a waiting game now. Saw some cracking breakthroughs at Nene Valley 10, getting annoying now watching people run well especialy when I'm in shape for the first time this year!

Oh well, tomorrows another day. Just can't wait to get a run in now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo