Frosty the snowman

Frostbite league today. Sawyer signed up for Hunts AC so he could do the junior race with Jake. I marshalled as my leg is still fucked.

Decent return from the boys. 9th place for Jake and first time he's scored for the juniors (Hunts won) and Sawyer was a very disappointed 165th. Think it was a big step up for him but he starts with a new group and racing kids up to 16 when you're 11 is no mean feat.

Leg was sore today so a shit load of rehab.

2 lots of ice socks, stretching, rolling, tiger balm heat, band work, leg weights, leg weights on treadmill at 12%, more weight work and more band work. A solid hour of rehab, probably 90 mins all told. Feels much better after, still twinges but if I can getting it moving around I can manipulate it.

Really want to get some consistency back but I would bite your hand off for every other day at the minute. Will attempt easy 10k tomorrow and see how it feels.

Left leg feels really weak, if I can get it back I'm going to include some plyo work in my training diet to improve that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo