Return of the (big) mac

Rehab now is based around a possible stress fracture so after a solid week of with zero done today the leg felt marginally better. If it's muscular it'll take a while anyway to clear.

Clam and single leg thrusts for strengthening followed by a 55 min turbo. The leg feels marginally worse i.e. not much in it afterwards but not anywhere near painful.

thinking more about the leg I did notice I tend (like running) to not be using the large muscles to cycle. I tend to try and turn the peddles from my feet so hopefully some focus on using the quads and glutes may be beneficial (I'm not holding out hope that alone will get me a 19 by the end of the year).

Still frustrating but def looking like post Xmas before anything is going to change. I'll persevere with the cycling and hope that it doesn't slow down process. Going away after Crimbo and there's a pool so will swim (yikes) whilst away to keep cardio up and fingers crossed the weight down!

More uninsightful boring bollocks tomorrow. Probably!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block