Knocked the stuffing out of me

After last Saturdays run wasn't 100% decided to total rest for a week to see how the shin reacted. Result is that it's not much better.

Timing worked quite well, a busy few days of boozing (trip to Barcelona and a work lunch) followed by a sore throat so total rest isn't the worst scenario right now!

Leg isn't right still, can feel it walking so very possible it's a stress fracture.

Next step is to start cycling tomorrow on the turbo as I need some kind of cardio at the very least! I will book into a physio but worst case if I can't get appointment I'll wait another week as even shin splints can take 2 - 3 weeks.

Frustrating to say the very least but the good thing about Crimbo season is there's too much going on to feel sorry for yourself.

Best case - mid Feb for a comeback race with an eye on Cambridge half. Worst case, stressy and we're out until early summer.

No point panicking right now, I'm on the lemsip anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo