97% loading

Big improvement today, feel much healthier. Still some shit on my chest but the war definitely feels like it's moving towards the closing stages.

Managed 10 yesterday - 2.4 with Jake and then 8 with Dan in the evening. Felt OK, was moving pretty well but just getting those aches and pains still from lack of conditioning. Feels like I haven't completely lost fitness but without a real test it's hard to know.

Weight down to 10st 4.8lbs this morning which is a good sign. Only 3 lbs off where it needs to be.

Progress from here is strange. There is no real plan, it's just playing by ear. Really feels like I need to just 'run' and see what shakes out but I'll probably need to do some kind of effort.

Thinking today I may actually get some floating 200s in to tick the legs over and see how they respond. It's likely better to do some kind of effort as a pose to easy / steady constantly.

Reckon it may be a day or two before I am 100% healthy as the cold weather just affects the lungs so much but either way it doesn't feel like it's going to go backwards from here.

Going to do Telford but it'll be a tempo effort and it'll come at the end of a big ish week as I need miles to get the legs back used to running more than I need to taper in to a race right now.

Food tracking starts today too, need to get a focus on being healthy from here as silly season next week and lots of going out and eating / drinking badly so need to stay ahead of the game whilst I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo