Aches and Pains before Gains

This morning I'm feeling better again, but still not 100%. In terms of healthy I'd say I'm now about 93%. Still got some shit on my chest / throat but it's minimal issues - just a bit of coughing to clear and slight tickle. The real issue with it is that cold air or dry air causes me to cough and it's bloody freezing out.

Back to back running days for the first time in a long time which is a nice sign. I'll also need to re start S&C as I am already aching and sore and I only did 4 miles yesterday.

Feels like a long way back from here but once I can start putting in some sessions I get the impression things will progress quickly.

Plan for today is to try and get used to 'being a runner' again. Hate this restart stage, where it's shit and achy but touch wood it won't last too long.

Might try and jog with J this morning and I'll run the 8 cc route with Dan later tonight so at least some miles banked. I'll do some light S&C today just to activate the muscles that feel like they've been sleeping for 10 years.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo