Andonandon

I have to say I didn't think the last 10 days of my life would turn out like this. From pinging fitness and everything seemingly ok enough things have taken a turn.

Health wise I had a shocker yesterday. Felt really rough, had slight chills in bed last night and throat very tight. Feel better as today has gone on but in all honesty no end in sight of this bug. Chest is rattling when I breath, throat still tight and slight dull aches in my body.

I am at the stage now where I've just abandoned hope of getting fitness back at any stage, I just want to feel better. I've not had a beer for 2 weeks, I couldn't imagine having one at this stage, coffee ditto it's been warm tea, ibro, lemsip and throat lozenges. It feels like that stage of an injury where you just abandon hope and accept the long haul.

I'm literally at the stage I can't remember feeling anything other than shit and I can't imagine a day I wake up feeling good. Dramatic, yes but I really have had my arse kicked out of me here.

Not sure what to add really. This is just a future guide when I look back and try to work out how long a cough lasts. In this case forfuckingever !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo