Start Back

OK, so managed a run this morning. Just a lake loop but it's the first time I've actually felt human before and after. Shit on my chest still but the good news is that it's not a constant hacking cough.

Wow, I've really been arse kicked here. Weight this morning at 10st 7lbs (up 4-5 lbs). CTL at 48 (from a high of 61). 

BUT - it's a positive and a step towards getting back. Just hope now there is no relapse or things get worse. I actually feel like I could have a beer tonight which always to me feels like when I know I am coming out the other side.

Today was obviously my A race target for the year - BMAF 5k champs at Battersea. Very frustrating to be on the sidelines but it is what it is.

Body aches a bit after that. 3.8 miles at 7.37/mm. HR 135 bmp avge (there was a few stops in there) which is actually not so bad. 

Key now is to start preparing to get back into shape and not rush things.

Everything is still up in the air. Just need to play it by ear but the main issues I can see are running consistently, starting s&c work and focusing on eating well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block