Grrrr

Meetings overran today so my breakfast protein power shake that should last me for my 20 miles was well out of my system by the time I set out (1.45pm instead of 11.30 am) !

Started and felt OK but HR through the roof - 157 bpm for 7.30/mm. Got to 4.5 miles and just thoght best to turn around. Dropped the HR to sub 150 bpm for the second half. 9 miles in 1.08 ish for 7.38/mm. HR far too high for that pace.

Bit pissed as was hanging around and HR was just up because of lack of food. Never mind, binned it but to be fair 9 miles didn;t even feel like I had touched the sides!

Will probably do 10 tomorrow at decent HR then it's all about the rest up for Sunday.

Not overly confident racing at the minute but training is going well so signs are there that it should be OK. Fingers crossed about time a race went to plan !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo