#planning

Bedford Half in 3 weeks. Time to start planning, got to think big if I am going to run a decent time.

'A' target is obviously 75 mins. Maybe a bit ambitious but it's out there and I've been close before. Probably a bit far-fetched but considering I am shit at hills, I held back and I have been under the weather maybe with a good run I could go close? Aim for the starts and all that!

'B' target has to be sub 6/mm. 1:18.30 I think that would be. Good stepping stone going into London preperation and more than realistic based on the issues above!

'C' target would be running same as today but much more comfortable. Good hard honest training run. If it doesn't go well in the lead up then it would be a good back up for today.

So, got to get back on it. First step is to recover from today. Legs are pretty hammered and I am tired. I will try and run easy Monday - Wednesday this week just banking some good easy miles. Thursday hard road intervals, Friday recovery run, Saturday rest, Sunday long run. Lot to fit in. May even try and sneak a couple of medium long runs in instead of a 20?

Think the week will look like this:

Mon - 8 easy (145 bpm)
Tue - 12 easy (145 bpm)
Wed - 10 very easy with Andy, 3.5 mimble
Thu - Road reps
Fri - 6 Easy (140 bpm)
Sat - Rest
Sun - 16/18 steady (153 bpm)

Try and recober from today, get some good miles banked, a good long run & good session. Anything else is a bonus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block