Long Run Day

Rest day yesterday, nice to let the legs recover from all the big miles done lol.

Sun is really out now which is great. Going to chill at the house all day today. I gt lg run in tonight - 50 mins haha ! That feels like 15 miles and I will be hppy t see .xx avge.

Mr Day lunarglides are 50 quid english - 80 dollars and getting them today.

Good to see Stevie Bs stag went well, gutted to miss it. Also gutted for Tim - not re what went wrong for him but guessing conditions were not great.

Going o see septic Dan about some uppliments when I gt back

Comments

  1. Jeez this BB is rubbish for blogging I sound illiterate !! That's 7.xx pace

    I'm getting a long run in tonight

    Suppiments

    Get back

    Not really sure what went wrong

    Happy to see

    !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo