CBA

So set off for a 6 mile tempo effort yesterday.  Aim was to start steady and pick up to hard effort last couple of miles.  First mile was 6.25 feeling OK ish.  Trouble was I couldn't get myself up for pushing any harder.

Heart Rate was OK, pretty low to be fair considering the wind and lack of recent conditioning.  Next miles were around 6.22, 6.33, 6.28, 6.29, 6.11.

Legs were a little tired from marathon / mile reps but just felt a bit bleugh.  Had been to Bicester Village shopping all day and had to fit the run into a tight schedule.  Have not really had my head in the game since London, eating bad and drinking like a Russian sailor.  Really need to get my Mojo back.

Pace felt OK yesterday, was more a steady state run.  Feels like I could run 30 secs / mile faster for 10k or a half so see how that pans out on Monday.

Beers and curry last night with friends.  Wound up with a pint in the curry house and 10 bottle each at home.  Not a bad tally for me and head feels ok today like 6.25 pace felt ok yesterday!

Not sure if I will run today, looking to ease the legs up.  May hit the circuits / TT again like Thursday as I want to build some strength.  Running at the moment feels a little lost, no schedule so hopefully Monday onwards marathon will be finally out of my legs, mojo returned and crack on with the next aim that I have set myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo