Very Easy Wednesday Run

As the title suggest, a slow plod around the trails today. Very tired when I get off the tarmac suggesting legs are not recovered yet and yesterday just plied some more jelly into them!

Need to do these runs as a) it is recovery and I will be better tomorrow and b) I need to get some strength into them.

Boy #2 didn't get into first choice school (where boy #1 goes) so had to cut work today short to get home so Mrs could have meeting to discuss appeal.  Sounds very positive so not to worry there.

Footy tonight, big game for the Spurs.  Will settle down with a couple or 4 beers and something to eat with feet up.  Need a result to cheer me up a bit!

Racing Monday at Breckland, looking to use it as a hard tempo run.  Similar effort to last night but not expecting too much.  Hopefully run 35.xx will set off in the 5.4x range and keep it there.  Maybe slight negative split (18.00, 17.xx), if the legs are 100% you never know!

Not sure what to do tomorrow.  Boys are doing something on the track early so could join or may just do an easyish 8 to get the legs conditioned a bit more.  Will play it by ear and see how they hold up I guess.

Friday I will do 10-14 miles depending on how I feel and throw some tempo in there, if I am turning up on Monday I will need to push it somewhere along the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo