Running Out of Interesting Titles

Yesterday I got the feeling I was coming down with something.  4 miles 'brisk' at lunchtime.  Don't know what to call a not-easy-but-not-steady-either kind of run but brisk it was.  Around 6.45 pace for 4 miles of the nature park.  Felt OK ish.

Drove home from work early then flaked out on the sofa for an hour.

Didn't get to train last night as I had to drive to Stanmore to meet a pal whose designed Anges birthday invites.  It's an old pal who I used to work with and we went for a Curry.  Now, I like my curry hot but Jesus this was on fire!  The Chilli Poneer (chilli cheese) was particularly hot and some lamb dish which was lovely but ohh, just knew I would regret it in the morning.

Which, I obviously did!

Home late and woke up very tired again this morning.  Spent the day being lazy.  Don't think the weather helped.

Out for a run tonight.  Aim was 6 1/2 miles at an easy clip.

Scores on the doors were - 6.57 (139bpm), 6.47 (149bpm), 6.58 (153), 6.35 (154), 6.45 (157), 6.51 (158) and bits at the end.

HR stats show that it was easy to half way.  I had a coughing fit feeling very phlegmy at half way and for some reason my HR shot up from there.  Strange run, was very easy first half and second my HR was miles too high for pace.

Something in my system for sure, no point pushing things till that's clear and at least gives me a decent excuse for Sunday.  Tonight I will nail my racing programme and my 'A' race for 2012.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block