Getting Cross

Tired today, could probably have made the track sesh with DC and Ian but legs not feeling 100%.  Pushed running back and back and ummed and arred about what to do so settled on 20 mins circuits and 30 mins on the Turbo at high cadence.

Need to do some strength and cross training at least once a week so today is perfect really.

Going shopping tomorrow to get some stuff for my hollybobs.  Swim tranks, tess shirts & jeans.  As were heading to Florida no need to go mad as the shopping out there is firece good.

Will do a LT / tempo type prgressive run tomorrow.  Start easy ish at around 6.40 pace then bring it down.  I'll do it on the HR as thats safest bet and try for 150, 160, 165, 170 sections for 10k or so with a good jog.  Confidence builder for Monday I guess.  May even do something longish on Sunday - 10 easy or something as it's NOT A RACE (need to remind myself!!)

Have blocked my Fetch account from comments, if you ar reading this feel free to leave comments here !!

Had a laugh looking at my MarathonFotos yesterday, jesus it looks fun - shame I don't remember it feeling like that :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo