Motivation

30 mins on the Turbo Trainer yesterday and the calf felt great afterwards.  Did the same again tonight.  It's been a while but I really tried to keep the cadence high.  It's a tough racket on the TT as it's so hard to get yourself up to hurt yourself.  The legs give out way before the lungs even though I am not fit.  The only thing that keeps you going is making the puddle on the floor as deep as possible so you know you've done something!

The diet and early nights have been brilliant.  I am starting to feel good and none of the usual aches and pains.  I've also been doing some resistance band work which all helps.

Big thanks to Septic Dan for pointing me in the right direction with the food.  I'm dropping weight and feeling better.  I actually feel like when I start running again things will be OK (ish!)

Group is really smashing it at the minute.  Dan & Lee are putting out 39 min tempo runs at 6am and Ian & DC have just smashed out 16.25 & 16.20 at the Peterborough GP.  Really motivating me to get back into it, I am itching to start running and more importantly running quick again.

Entered my A race for the year last night.  I'm keeping it close to my chest but I have a big target that I am going to give everything to smash out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block