Mojo / Mojito

Back to back rest days, have been feeling rough since Saturday but that's probably down to my appalling diet! It's just a fact of life that I get down when I can't run and that makes me eat. Constantly :) Good news is that bike and swim fitness does not seem to go after a half day off like running so that is all going nicely. Drove down to Maidstone today for a work meeting and back home early. I will do an hour session on the TT tonight, bit windy outside and I fancy some kind of intervals to wake myself up a bit. Something like 4 x 5 mins in a hard gear. Mancave still not completely done but it's getting there. New wall & paint will go up this week then it's just ifnishing the ceiling and putting down a new floor. But by Friday it'll be where it needs to be for comfortable TT sessions. And there will be many this winter !! So Mojo is a little lost. Have decided to take the pressure off a comeback and target races in December which gives me time to recover and come back strong. Actually feel good fitness wise so don't think I will be on square one when I can run again - maybe a week of base before I can run quick again. We'll see. Great to see the boys going so well. Club 10k champs tonight so hopefully see a few PB's out there. Have stretched, rolled and ice properly last few days so at least there is some discipline there! Next blog will be much happier - promise :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block