Turning the Corner

Slept well last night but up early - for me (5am)  !

Resting HR down to 41 so finally seem to have broken out of this bug. Now it seems the issue is going to be clearing the shit off my chest which means - lots of coughing agghhh.

It's actually not too bad at the minute but it's 'productive'. Throat is slightly sore, ibro and decongestant seems to work best with lockets. Lemsip / strepsils don't really bring much to the party.

Will delay return to running until tomorrow as planned. Today I'll stretch out and do some activation type S&C just to see what's going on with the muscles.

Looking back, I'm guessing that I'll be coughing and not feeling amazing for I guess a week or so. Fingers crossed that's the case as it'll give me time to pull something out of the bag.

Worst I have been ill for years, certainly over a period of time as it's close to 7 days. I don't really get ill much and when I do it's usually over quickly. This one has dragged it's feet. 

Never really know how quick the recovery will come back. Too ill to be frustrated so far so just need to get back into a routine and get myself moving well again. Just in time for the cold weather ffs !!

Always on the positives I guess any potential niggles I have had had a chance to rest and settle down. Fingers crossed now that the sore throat dissipates and cough never really properly gets going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block