Best laid plans

Went to bed all smug and confident, woke up like an 80 year old !!

Not sure what happened but my lungs were in a terrible state, had real trouble taking a deep breath and had a feeling like my whole respiratory system was aching.  My back ached and ankle was sore and legs generally felt fucked!

Lovely !!

As I've woken up and started getting around it's easing somewhat.  Maybe just the efforts tired my lungs (they haven't worked that hard for a long time!) but with everything I felt horrific this morning.

Touch wood come back to life and can get an easy run of some description in today otherwise Parkrun is off !

Fuck knows what's happened there though, was a banging session last night. Compared to previous sessions in good form that's pretty much as good as it's been.  Top end still lacking a bit but that'll come - it's a lot better than it was in April / May time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block