It's all a bit bleugh

Wow, last couple of days have been tough.  Last nights run was supposed to be on the harder side of steady but just couldn't get the legs into it.  Finished up with 6.5 @ 7:26/mm - HR was crazy low but perceived effort was high. 

This mornings run was another slog 8:34/mm - not sure the first couple of miles was accurate - but on the plus side legs felt slightly less fucked up at the finish than the start!  Will probs try and plod same again later.

Combination of whatever the fuck lurgy I caught, lots of effort last week, not many base miles recently have all fucked me over a bit and feeling like it's coming on top.  Couple of weeks backing off and getting some miles in is needed.  Mind you 40 a week is getting the miles in nowadays!!

Decided to sell all my cycling gear yesterday.  I'm not going to get back into it so every single thing is getting chucked on to eBay.  Should pay for a family holiday next year and clear out a load of space at home.  In the past I've just got rid of stuff but it'll be a nice project to see how much I can get. I've got loads of cool bits and bobs that'll get a few squid for so every little helps!

Team SS is also on it's arse.  It's a shame as we started with so much promise but it all seems a bit of hassle for everyone nowadays.  It was quality when it started, proper banter & hard sessions with the group but I guess everything fizzles out eventually.  No-one really seems fussed (me included) but at least it saves on the odd admin grenade that comes across !!

Quite a depressing blog lol




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo