Steady Eddie

Steady 10k at just outside 7/mm today.  Looks good on the tin but legs are still smashed and I feel double tired.  Good news that 7s felt like walking but I really need the old bones to start feeling better to push on tomorrow.

Not a horrendous week so far - 33 miles bagged so should just about hover around 40 with some quality in there.  Ideally I'll get 2 x track in next week and a Parkrun but we'll see how the legs are handling things.

Jake ran u15 National Champs today.  Took the heat on and led for a good chunk before being spat out - bad pacing and wind took it out of him over last 400m but he'll be back strong next season.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring but something productive would be nice.  Take the kids Parkrun first thing and hopefully that'll motivate me to pull my finger out.

Talking of fat fingers, down to 10 st 6 lbs today a new low and roughly where I have been at best run fitness in 2010 - 2012.  Pleased with that.  Need to start back on the weights and conditioning next week too.  Off 40 miles per week I can hardly claim there's no time left !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo