More tracking

Session again tonight, wasn't really up for it. Felt a bit shit during warm up and session was pretty bleugh.

10 x 200 (walked 200m after 8) and 2 x 400.

200s were a bit all over the place going from 33 to 36. 400s were much better in 72 & 70.  Pace wise a pretty good session but more volume than I am used to with all the jogging between!  Think I handle the 2 x 9 x 200 a bit better.

Form is a bit better but you just have to roll with the sessions.  It's clear I'm work in progress - It's more important I hit sub 70s than sub 30s and I'm a lot closer.  Give me a couple more loops of this training block and I think I'll be a lot closer.

Heel was better in the 4%s - I need another pair !  Reckon I'll be treadmill for easy runs soon and trying to maximise my time in them.

Still, another session in the bag.  Just an easy run tomorrow, Parkrun pacing Saturday and a hill session Sunday. That will be first week of this phase in the bag. In theory this will be the longest phase as I may never escape it if the race paces don't pick up lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block