Attempt #1

Well, more like #8 if I'm honest but lets start here.

Stretched well, lots of activation work.  Run, on treadmill, long story short didn't happen.  Still not 100% and vague aches all around hip again so stopped.

More glute strength work & piriformis band and piriformis table stretching specifically required.

Strange one but not going to carry on until it's as close to ache free as it can be.  Patience required - something I am totally lacking !!!

Focus rest of day on releasing back again if I do anything.

Will wait until next week but I really need to think of a cardio plan b at some stage

EDIT: so bollocks, decided to attempt to run again. Outdoor, around park. 1 lap.  Felt good, leg really not 100% but could run.  No pain as such.  Following advice of 2009 injury from now I will basically build very slow until zero issue.  Back and did band work, I think I need to push this hard.  Lots of band work, lots of glute activation and push running on slowly.  Fingers crossed all good now because if it stays fucked this could be curtains for 2020 track season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block