Attempts #4 & #5

Attempt #4

3 days in a row

1.5 miles @ 9.35 pace with Ange
Left Hip flexor tightened up then felt like it pulled. Stopped early to make sure as it def wasn’t happy. In road so progress. Stretch & roll to make sure all ok. 

So frustrating as every run I’m still hoping it’s ok tomorrow. I’m in the game but need to keep up the rehab


Attempt #5

4 days in a row ðŸ˜“

Hip flexors better. Wasn’t easy and stopped to stretch a few times. 2.5 miles - an improvement

Hopefully getting better, can’t be 100% sure but does feel like it. Still a long way off being healthy.

Take that for now, need to stretch and work glutes


Absolute nonesense lol

Rested today.  Hip slight ache. Still no idea if all is good but for tomorrow I really need to make sure things are better before I start.  Will roll & stretch tonight.  We've gone round the horn now and started eating pretty much any old shit and drinking has got out of hand!  Well, for me that's half a bottle of plonk a night lol.

If I can crank out 4 miles tomorrow and then build from there we should be back to starting a build by Jan 1.  That would be a bonus in my book.  If I'm healthy 2 months is plenty - proved that already - just need the body to give me the thumbs up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo