Hip Watch Day 7

Rest day today, glutes and hip felt 'fatigued' today. Pretty certain I survived the long run OK but happy for the rest!

Had a massage this morning with Jenny, I think if I get issues again I 100% need to get in to see her. She mainly focussed on the back which still isn't fully relaxed - the knots are brutally tight BUT I do feel all around much better.

Total rest today - body needs to heal and start getting set for Saturday. Race day looks OK, bit cold but not much wind so should be OK once I get going.

Need to do course reccy on Strava today, see where and when it'll be fast, slow and congested.

The first new pair of Adizero Adios Pro turned up today. Day glow not as nice as the pink ones but I'll be using these for my steady runs I reckon. They are pretty sweet to be fair.

On Jenny's recommendation have booked into Chiropractor to get my spine and hips put back in to line. Can't see that hurting for the weekend.

Idea now is to relax into Saturday, runs will be 'floaty' feeling relaxed but fast (well, that's the idea anyway). All the time aiming to not get myself more injured or ill !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo