Achillies Tendon Niggle - Day 12

Wow, missed a few days!

To catch up - Monday 4ish miles @ 7.30 pace but 1 mile @ 16 kmph (knee tightened up afterwards). Tuesday 5 miles @ 12 kmph, Weds rest, today 45 mins @ 12 kmph.

All easy miles (apart from the 16 one) BUT I will do 2 miles at 16 tomorrow and roll an extra mile every block of 2 days.

Achillies is not perfect. Today was sore BUT ran after a loooonnngg day trying to stop flood water at home #ffs Really annoying stressful day so didn't really fancy running but got it done.

Keeping up the strength work - just. This needs more focus. It's still not right - it's achey BUT I think the s&c is helping.  I will look to add pilates and plyometrics in once it's less achey.

So I am trying to comeback. Still feel on that knife edge. Tomorrow will be a test if I am honest. Mentally I am starting to rock. It wasn't long ago at all that 6.15 pace was really comfortable. Hopefully not a million miles off that.  Will be a lot happier if it stops fucking raining lol !!

Not a lot of excitement on the running front.  I'm at the stage where it's all very bleugh. Once I can run pain free and feel closer to my old self I think the motivation will return.

Have updated the gym a little and it's a much better set up now.

Nothing much to say really. Hopefully more positive once I start o move a little easier.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block