Achillies Tendon Niggle - Day 2

So this morning. Not good. Slept in ankle brace, hobbling about this morning and ankle flexibility shite. It not terribly painful but the limiting flexibility is biggest thing (tight ankle causes achillies to be pulled when walking).

Frustrating but looking more like the sensible thing to do is take some time off. With it looking likely that we will not be back to normal until Easter then possibly this is a very obvious step tbh.

No snap decisions. I'll do some mobility this morning BUT I'll likely just replace running with a FIIT class - focus on firstly mobility stuff around hips and then move up to strength.

A week or so break will give me a chance to reset everything and then it'll be a month or so rebuilding in base which to be hones isn't the worst idea.

Old age is annoying !!!

Oh well, will give me a chance to get some jobs done around the house I have been putting off lol

Bedford Autodome could be first target race back at this rate. At least I have plenty of time to recover !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block