DC Easy

Easy 6 mile run with DC yesterday. We're both a little niggled at the minute so last couple of miles were a bit more ouchy than I would like but was nice to catch up and always nice to do something at a respectable pace!

6 miles @ 6:52/mm @ 269w @ 152 bpm

Last couple of miles were a bit harder with HR up at threshold but still to be expected.

Today leg was sore waking up. Doing some mobility and rolling out glute has really helped. It's almost certainly nerve issue now - probably hip over compensating but I will plough on.

Also started to feel a pump in my upper legs - I think the S&C is starting to build so that's something to carry on with. I need to get a solid block of work in - slowly improving the running and hitting the strength work hard. The only way the running will ever get easier if the strength work compansates!

Today I will do strength first. My basic routine plus some plyo work. I'll run very easy today, pretty much a shakeout as I want to run slightly longer tomorrow without anything falling off!

I'm sure the HR and paces will return back where they was in the next few weeks but right now it feels a long way off !  Run plan next week will be to match this week and hopefully watch those HR numbers drop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block