Battered and bruised

Wednesday after track I decided to do a cross training day. Legs were ruined, tendons not used to going over barriers. Muscles fine, just not done that explosive kind of exercise for a LONG time !!

Swam at lunch time, Manor of Groves again so 80 lengths of the pool in 33 mins which is a 4 min pb for the mile. Ached a lot beforehand but kind of just got into it. Tried to glide more which I think helped get the time down.

Bike session in the evening, same route as Tuesday morning with a slight bit added on. Felt very tired on the hills and was a good workout keeping the speed roughly to 17.5 mph again.

Today was a very tired run. Wanted to get something long done but my legs are just trashed. Got a tired 3.9 miles in 30 mins. Not great but got to thinking that running on legs so tired must be worth a lot more than running on fresh legs.

Racing Saturday and I certainly want the legs to be fresh by then so I am going to shut down till then and get my legs feeling 100%. Very low mileage week but avge pace is somewhere around 6.45 pace so thats good plus I have 30 mis of swimming and an hour of cycling on top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block