Easy Day

Very easy run with Andy at work today. 6.16 miles @ 9:19/mm for 130 bpm. Resting HR was 52 bpm compared to 44 yesterday so a little tired still. Will go on HR test tonight but not expecting fireworks.

Like to get these double days in to bump the miles up a little. There has always been something unnerving about running less than 50 miles per week for me. I know in marathon mode I want to aim at 70 and I may even do a big week next week in preparation for 5 races lined up in less than 3 weeks of August !!

Looking forward to track tomorrow night, should be in good shape so excited to see how it comes out. Little surprised than I am still a bit tired after Wednesday's race. Could be coming down with something but will just try and drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep this week. Will see how it all works out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block