Stomach Ache

Real bad stomach cramps since Thursday night, have no idea what it is - the missus thinks it's IBS but feels like trapped wind or a pulled muscle in my gut or something.

Feels like a stabbing pain in my stomach when it's bad but does come and go.

No chance of running today, gutted as I wanted to make up for yesterday. Tomorrow will have to properly address the diet, absolutely nothing interesting to eat and just water. Got a date with Ian down the track for 4 miles tempo (race pace for Sunday !)

If I can't run tomorrow I will probably knock Sunday on the head which will piss me off no end. Have bought all sorts of medication - gaviscon, some shit for trapped wind, dyralite etc. etc.

Annoyed that it's always something. Oh well, fingers crossed will be back at it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo