Daz gonna give it to ya *explicit version

Wow, Thursday I am not going to lie, I was battered. Felt like a hangover!  3.6 easy miles to loosen the legs off and they felt much worse than when I went to bed Wednesday evening. 2 miles very easy at the Track in the evening just to try and shake them out was all I could manage.

Good stretch & a hot bath later and woke up Friday feeling much better.

Still not 100% healthy, there is something trying to fuck me over but I'm healthy enough to run.  These things usually drag for an age before my body finally cannot fight it and I have a couple of days fucked.

But today it was off to St Ives to run with the most secret of all squirrels! Mile easy warm up - I didn't want to say that I usually do this hard to wake the legs up so we back right off.  Plan was 4 @ 6.15 pace which even heavy legged I know I can get around happily enough.  Started a bit wuick then the pace kinda just settled at around 6.06/mm.  Felt really easy, this is well within threshold so even though it's quick the heart & lungs are not going to get into trouble.  Session went by quick (2 and a bit laps of the old 3k course) and it was only when the pace got frisky last 0.1m that I felt anything like a struggle.  4.02m @ 6.05/mm on the clock. Jog back and 6.48 miles @ 6.49/mm for the session. 

Really happy with that. Think it would have been easy to sack off any kind of effort today. Eyes on the big picture.

Plan is an easy 8 tomorrow, then Sunday I have dads 5 a side tournament (FML) in the morning so I'll take whatever I can - just hoping none of those divs upend me and end my season early!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block