Football fever

Dads 5-a-side tournament yesterday. 7 10 min games later and I am ruined.  I mean totally ruined!  I can barely walk, my hip flexors are shot, my back is in bits.  I've got a massive lump on my shin and one on my head!!

Needed a massage this morning, she said my back is destroyed lol Absolute agony.

Still, it was a good laugh and we came 3rd after a penalty shoot out.

Rest day today. Technically it was a rest day yesterday but 70 mins of football is a decent sprint session!

Not too worried, I'm sure some nurofen and stretching and ice and I'll be running again tomorrow.

Got to say, feels like I have the mother of all hangovers and I've only had half a pint in 8 days!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo