Motivationless

Last few days I really have had no oomph. Just kind of been going through the motions. Do not feel great and really want to get out and smash some training in but when it comes down to it I really can't be arsed.

After Wednesdays shite ride, Thursday I rested up to see if that would help.

Friday I planned to do a big brick but ended up poncing about with the tri bike on he turbo for an hour pretending I knew what the hell I was doing by loosening bolts, moving anything that would move, retightening then peddling for about 100m and repeating.

Did manage a 7 mile run with Ian T nice and easy, felt ok actually. Spent the rest of the night painting - the decorating novelty is seriously wareing off!

Today did an hour swim analysis this morning. Ian T organised which is nice as being a bit of a big nose meant a nice discount ;)

Ian swam first and looked dog shit, properly funny. After a few drills on his mongey kick he looked half decent. Actually was quite good when he eventually go his wetsuit on. Watching him panic trying to get it on and not waste pool time was the highlight haha !

My turn next, Jesus the first warm up was so funny it's untrue! I looks like I was kicking the floor. My arms were like something out of a zombie film. Even Andrew the instructor was laughing about where this was going in an hour. He pulled a pair of flippers out and a kick board - if he had armbands they would have come out the box.

Flippers on, body position was sorted. Few drills and after that my kick was a.o.k stick that !!

Zombie arms though, poor Andrew could not do much for them. They got slightly less crap through the hour but overall they are shit. So buy flippers and try bending your arms. Swimming sorted!

Next up, zombie evacuation - with my swim arms this should be easy! Long story short - cold, expensive, queuing, divvy punters, half arsed zombies, health and safety relapse, long waiver, mud, rain, wind, more cold, terrible burger. There is a long and funny story to be told out of those words but they are staying in my head for now. Home, cup of tea and half a barrel of biscuits was the highlight!

Will do half hour on the bike later - that will be a full triathlon out of the day. A truly awful triathlon but fuck it I feel lazy.

8 mile steady run tomorrow is the plan. Well have a laugh and see what I wind up with in tomorrows installment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block