Easy 10

Legs felt ok after track yesterday, think going a bit easier is helping. To be fair I seem to run much quicker than most on track but converting to road form is shocking. I is shit to be fair! How septic dan is disappointed with 10 miles in 64 mins when I couldn't race that is beyond me. Maybe I should stick to the track lol! I need to get my road times down, got to be doing some tempo work soon.



So today, met up with Mr Day and we jogged a nice 10 around Cambridge. Not sure exactly where, half the time he was trying to loose me I think! It was near the airport if that helps and we went through cherry Hinton and fen dutton. I think. Did see toys r us at the end of the run though.

About 7.15 pace which is nice for me but fierce slow for Ian! I do love dragging everyone down to my pace.

My new swim trunks turn up which excites me more than it should.  The are basically wet suit trunks so they look like some weird sex pants but apparently they will keep mynarse afloat like a pull buoy. Just got to make sure I don't wear them near school children or I'll be getting the jimmy Seville treatment.

Get to use them tomorrow with mr T, he wants to do a kick and tumble turn session. I'll just do some lengths with new sex pants and try not to drown!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block